Supplier: Royce Water Technologies
27 August, 2009
Within the pharmaceutical industry the quality level are of great concern as the products may influence the health of the end-user.
AMETEK Calibration Instruments offers several instruments for temperature, pressure, and signal calibration, including temperature sensors for temperature maintenance and control, autoclave sterilization, cryogenic applications down to -90°C as will as general monitoring, processing and storage areas within the pharmaceutical industry.
Why calibrate within the pharmaceutical industry?
- To meet ISO9000, GMF and FDA
- To obtain traceability
- To meet official regulations
- To optimize quality
- To save energy
- To achieve optimum machine performance
- To minimize reprocessing costs
- To reduce unexpected repairs
- To reduce waste of raw materials
- To reduce pollution