Call Recorder | Automatic
The software automatically commences recording when voice is detected and automatically stops recording and saves the recording when a short (programmable) period of silence is detected. This version can also be operated in a semi-automatic or manual mode - allowing you to automatically record all conversations but then select which calls you want to save.
When used with Trillium's USB Telephone Recording Adaptors other hardware triggers may be available to provide more accurate method of start and stop automatic recording
- Easy to install and operate.
- Support for Trillium USB Telephone Recording Adaptors including extra auto start features
- Auto File naming - with time and date stamp.
- Selectable recording quality - allows you to determine the temporary HD disk space used for the raw recording.
- Selectable file format - allows compression of raw recording before saving file.
- Auto post processing to move, compress or Zip files.
- Use Function Keys or mouse to activate Record/ Pause/ Playback.
- Play recorded conversations through your PCs Soundcard to speakers or headset.
- Play pre-recorded messages or beeps to the Telephone Line.
- System Requirements:
- IBM compatible PC.
- Sound Card or Free USB port if used in conjunction with USB Telephone Recording Adaptor.
- Microsoft Windows 98, ME, 2000, NT, XP, Vista, or 7.