The Canary CUC-532 is a CAN to Fibre Optic converter designed to extend CAN Bus signals over fibre cable. It secures data transmission and provides immunity from EMI/RFI interferences.
The CUC-532 is used for CAN applications and allows trasmission up to 1.4km. It is an ideal device for applications where the transmission must be protected from surges, lightning, electrical contact or chemical corrosion.
CAN bus is a serial communication technology which efficiently suppports distributed real-time control with a very high level of security. It also provides error process mechanisms and message priority concepts.
- Supports CAN 2.0A and 2.0B specifications
- Supports Multimode fibre optic port with ST connection
- Automatic baud rate detection and supports baud rate up to 500Kbps
- Equipped with jumper for 120ohm terminator resistor
- Transmission up to 100 nodes on CAN port
- Provides power reverse protectionand over voltage protection
- DIN Rail mountable
Model CUC-532 is part of the Ethernet Direct CAN Bus Solutions range - click HERE to see all models.