The stock rotation would be convenient and proper through drive in racking. It is one of the widelu used racking methods in the world. Cantilever racking provides a fully independent structure which is ideal for the long loads.
- SteelCore cantilever racking is the best option for making configuration changes according to the need
- Cantilever racking also provides suitable racking for products such as PVC pipe, copper, timber and other building material
- Drive in Racking is perfectly suitable for the high density storage which includes bulk products which has low rotational time.
- Drive in Racking is the best type of racking for the cold storage areas
- Pre galvanized frames are used in drive-in racking which can sustain heavy-duty guide rails and channels.
- The best part of drive in racking is that it comes with affordable prices and space efficiency.
- It can be easily customized according to the height, width and depth required.
- Racking end protection technique ensures safe operations.
- Cantilever racking provides easy access because of the adjustable load arms.
- Galvanized or powder coated equipment is used in cantilever racking which provide protection from the rusting problem.
- SteelCore has two types of cantilever racking i.e. single sides and double sided which gives advantage of more than one types of arrangement according to the product.
- Conventional forklifts are used for loading and unloading process in drive in racking.
- Drive in racking removes the time consuming process because of the usage of guide rails and floor channels for pallet alignment.
- Forklift provides the perfect supports to the loads in cantilever racking.
- Cantilever racking has racks which is ideal for any size of the product
- It can load upto 200kg- 800kg which is good for heavy duty loading