Features & Benefits
Cantilever Racking is a cost-effective warehouse option that’s ideal for storing items and materials that are long, bulky or irregularly shaped, including steel pipes, wooden planks, plastic tubing, and more. This is because there are no structural components of the warehouse that interfere with the handling of these items.
With a wide range of arm and base combinations available to choose from, the cantilever racking system from Meca Racking Solutions is designed to suit your individual storage requirements. Thanks to the column-to-base bolt system, the system can be adjusted and reconfigured to accommodate different loads and heights depending on your needs.
At Meca Racking Solutions, our cantilever racking and shelving system is the best choice if you’re interested in planning for business growth and change. We’re leading the way in the design and functionality of pivot arm technology while ensuring the prevention of structural or product damage.
- Unilateral, bilateral or combination side loading.
- Indoor or outdoor use with the option of galvinised or powder coat finish.
- Colour match finish to your business corporate colours.
- Light, medium or big load systems that range from 3 metre to 12 metres in height and arm depths of up to 2 metres.
- Manufactured overseas in compliance to Australian Standards 4084-1993 and to meet all safety requirements.
- Designed to withstand the heaviest of workcylces using high strength carbon steel.
- Materials - Only the highest quality materials and highest grade steel materials, finishes and standards are selected to manufacture the various components of our cantilever rack storage systems.
- Manufacturing - Using advanced design software and engineering, Meca products are manufactured to exact tolerances. All items produced by Meca are able to be tracked by individual batch numbers, ensuring that in the unlikely event of product malfunction, a recall can be activated immediately.
- Finish - We have tested our 5-step coating process in a salt fog chamber and know that we can provide a perfect finish every time with up to 6 years of protection.