- It comes with a cap unscrambler and feeder.
- Conveyor (or any retrofitting to suit your product) supplied at extra cost.
- Currently set up for a 38mm screw cap with tamper evident band
- Speed: 40 min max (product dependent-must be tested to verify speed).
Method of Operation
The caps are supplied in bulk into the cap unscrambler, where they are gently unscrambled and exit the unscrambler the correct way into the cap chute.
At the end of the chute, the caps are dispensed one at a time by means of a tic toc mechanism which is actuated by the cap arm.
The cap arm passes under the chute and sweeps a cap onto the cap button. The arm then swings in under the capping chuck, and the chuck descends to pick up the cap.
The bottles arrive at the machine by the conveyor where they are stopped by the starwheel.
As the container to be capped is indexed by the starwheel and moved under the chuck, the cap arm moves away and the chuck descends to apply the cap.
If the container is round, a clamp arm (in some cases pneumatic) swings in to grip the container whilst the capping operation is taking place.
As the chuck rises again, the clamp is released and the starwheel returns the container to the conveyor, where it is free to pass onto the next operation.
Ideally, the capping machine should be operating at a slightly faster rate than the filler.
The optic sensor affixed to the capping table has an adjustable time delay so that there is always an adequate supply of bottles before the machine begins to operate.
The operating speed of the capper and cap unscrambler can be adjusted by the speed adjust knob on the variable speed control boxes.
- Model: AUTO 1 SVU
- Size/Capacity: Currently set up for a 38mm screw cap with tamper evident band on to oval PET dressings bottle. Speed: 40 min max (product dependent-must be tested to verify speed)
- Stock Number: CAPP15218S
- Condition: Used