Carbon Footprint - Carbon and Water Footprinting Services
measured in units of carbon dioxide. Similarly a Water Footprint is defined as the total volume of freshwater that is used to produce your product or service measured in terms of water volumes per unit of time.
- What value is a footprint to your business?
- Supporting your organisational goals
What value is a footprint to your business?
Footprint services provide a strategic insight to understanding your risks and opportunities. Our progressive clients use footprint services to understand their position in the supply chain. Utilising this information, our clients design strategic approaches for their businesses.
Defining your footprint aids your understanding of:
- your risk exposure
- business opportunities
- the carbon/ water intensity of your business
- strategy development
- position in supply chain
- product stewardship, and
- carbon or water market trading opportunities.
Supporting your organisational goals
Energetics can help you understand your carbon and water footprint to inform:
- Your journey towards carbon and/or water neutrality
- Product labelling for example food mile and recognized by consumers
- Market exposure risks
- Underlying data requirements and providing integrated web-based resource, waste and carbon reporting, as well as bill processing and account management using EnTERPRIZE.EM
- Leveraging internal expertise and harnessing operational excellence through capacity building
- Tracking successes in efficiency improvements and new plant design.
- Calculating your footprint