Carbon Reinforcement Systems -Nuplex Wrap (Dry)
- Carbon Fibre Fabric Remedial Reinforcement System
Nuplex Wrap (Dry) is an externally applied carbon fibre strengthening system for reinforced concrete, masonry or timber. It consistsof two components, R300TX epoxy based impregnating resin and Nuplex Wrap UT-70 carbon fibre fabric.
Nuplex Wrap (Dry) can be used to strengthen reinforced concrete structures, brickwork and timber for flexural and shear loads due to:
- Loading increases.
- Damage to structural parts.
- Changes in structural system.
- Design or construction defects.
- Earthquake/seismic requirements.
Nuplex Wrap (Dry) can also be used in reprofiling and confinement work on columns, beams and walls as part of a repair and restoration system.
- Multifunctional, can be used in bending and in shear.
- Low in weight.
- Available in any length.
- Flexible, fits around any given structural element.
- Excellent chemical and weathering resistance.
- Low overall thickness.
- Economic application.
- Easy to use solvent free impregnating resin.
Storage & Shelf Life
When not exposed to direct sunlight, Nuplex Wrap UT-70 has unlimited shelf life. R300TX, when stored in the original sealed containers within the temperature range of +5°C to +25°C, this product will keep for a minimum of eighteen (18) months
To Know about Carbon Reinforcement Systems -Nuplex Wrap (dry) Please click here