Picked up a six-pack of your favourite soft drink lately? Bought a burger from a major fast-food chain? Bought a toy, a pair of shoes, a box of chocolates? Cartons manufacture printed cardboard packaging for hundreds of diverse products.
Our specialist services include:
- Conventional varnish
- Card/CD/Booklet insertion
- UV Gloss
- Window Facing
- Pattern Varnish
- Aqueous Gloss
- Specialist Carton Forming (e.g. Clam Shells)
- Reverse Printing
- Conventional and UV ink
- Metal/Plastic/Fibreboard tear strips
We employ the most extensive Packaging Systems Team in Australasia to offer comprehensive sales and service support. Our agencies include Kliklok-Lerner Burgess, Senzani, Econocorp, Imball, Vortex and Riverwood International.
Our key markets are currently:
- Food packaging, including dairy, frozen, fast food, confectionery, bakery and cereals.
- Retail cartons, including clothing, garden products, footwear, chemicals, electrical, toys, automotive, textile, detergents and engineering
- Beverage, including soft drinks, beer, wine, spirits and water
- Pet food
Our comprehensive range of boards include US Food and Drug Administration- approved products for direct food contact, as well as recyclable FormakoteTM Board. Board specification is designed for high-speed machine performance. We are fully ISO and HACCP accredited.
Carter Holt Harvey Cartons plants are located in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Auckland, and Christchurch. We export to markets throughout Australasia, Asia and the Pacific Basin.
To Know More about Carton Please click here