Supplier: Ultraspin By: KM
07 September, 2010
The Ultraspin OS35 oily water separation system was installed to treat the water from the loco washdown area to meet the required TPH discharge standards of 10 mg/L.
The Ultraspin system is a skid mounted system, comprising an Ultraspin OS35 (3.5 m3/h) Oily water Separation unit:
- Skid mounted OS35 Oily Water Separator (MPDJV / BHP Specification)
- L1 Level Switch
- S1 Skimmer + hose
- 1100 L Oil Collection Tank (MPDJV Specification)
- Sub-assembly for oil collection tank high oil overflow assembly
- 500 L Balance Tank for In-Pit Pumping System
- Transfer Pump Assembly (1 inch ARO Pump, Frame and Auto Filter-Regulator)
- Electrical interface panel for remote monitoring of OS Separator processalarms
The Ultraspin OS35 is being used to remove oil and grease from the loco wash down water.