Bradmill is in the business of managing all supply chain requirements of fashion garment packages.
This case study explains how Ontrack teamed with Bradmill to provide best of breed system to manage their entire process automation, thereby saving costs and quick to market capabilities.
SAP Business One Customer Success Profile
- Name: Bradmill Pty. Ltd.
- Location: Footscray, Melbourne, Australia
- Industry: Garment Manufacturing
- Products and services: Customized fashion garment packages, bi-annual fabric ranges including rigid and stretch denim, DenimwoolTM, prepared corduroy and pocketing
- Employees: 25
- Website: http://www.bradmill.com.au
Challenges and Opportunities
- Integrating different business processes
- Efficient Order Management
- Stock Maintenance
- Integration of disparate systems
- Risk assessment and insufficient contingency planning
- Communicate effectively with different entities involved in manufacturing process.
- Reduce cost of inventories
- Speed up sales and manufacturing process
- Reduce dependency on manual processes
- Business reporting and forecasting
- Provide a single option of interaction
- Guide users through processes by raising timely alerts based on previous steps taken
- Raise schedule based alerts to run processes
- Stock Management of stock at Manufacturers end
- Provide analytical reports based on data collected from the transactions
- Designed the system integrating all business process and automating tasks wherever possible.
- All communications between different entities were successfully captured from design to delivery.
- Enhanced to reuse and adjust existing designs for quick order processing.
- Developed application in web-based environment which can be accessed from any potable device based on the roles.
- Integrated Order management system with SAP Business One and phased out SAGE.
Why .Net and SAP
- Customisable front end development in .Net.
- Application portability
- Low-cost license and implementation package
- Ability to add extensions without rewriting the whole system
- SAP Business One Proven software from ERP market leader
- Very low total cost of ownership
- Ease of use and tight integration
- Very modest investment
- Parallel implementation as modules was well defined.
- Less reliance on staff and more on process.
- Role based management
- Well proven and external financial system suiting the business
Microsoft SQL database
Bradmill started using the complete end to end solution provided by Ontrack and they are enjoying the ease and effectiveness of system in handling all the processes under one hat and reducing the redundancy and time to market. Sales increasing becoming very effective in quoting details and expectations from the manufacturing teams, management can has a clear view of budgets forecasts and actual based on actual information. Contingency planning and risk management techniques well established.