Mega Pet Warehouse needed to replace its retail management software with a package that could scale to support the company as it expanded from one to four stores.
- Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System V2.0 with Headquarters
- Professional Advantage EFTPOS for RMS
- Professional Advantage Customer Marketing Solution
- Professional Advantage Frequent Buyer Program
- Centralised management of retail operations
- New electronic frequent buyers scheme has replaced cumbersome card-based system, improving both customer service and supplier reporting
- Marketing decision-making has been enhanced through the ability to query customers and capture specified marketing data at the till
- Consistent systems and processes can be rolled out to new stores with ease
Pet Supplies Retail Chain Finds Business Systems Support with Professional Advantage
One of the biggest retail trends of recent years has been the rise of large warehouse-style outlets. Bursting with every conceivable product related to the store's expertise such outlets have quickly become a preferred destination for consumers who want the convenience of choice, the benefit of competitive pricing and the added value of expert advice.
One of the most successful examples of the warehouse-style retail outlet is Mega Pet Warehouse, a chain of four pet supplies specialists located throughout the suburbs of Melbourne. The family-owned stores are recognised for their commitment to providing exceptional value for money, as well as delivering the best in service and advice