In 1978 the Coast Guard discovered a 17 million gallon oil spill under 55 acres of land in Brooklyn, NY.
C.I.Agent Solutions was asked by the New York Department of Conservation to contact SAIC Environmental following a meeting in November of 2006.
By special permission, RRT II pre-approved a heavy duty sheen boom be designed by C.I.Agent Solutions to become a permanent part of the solution.
- C.I. Agent
- Materials: 3" x 75' precoated sheen boom
- Oil Sludge Retrieved: cleanable
- Waste: reusable & recyclable
- Total: $3,825.00
- Conventional Method (estimate)
- Materials: 300 8" x 10' booms monthly
- Oil Sludge Retrieved: must go to special waste landfill
- Waste: monthly 2.5 tons of waste boom
- Total: $90,000.00 + estimate