22 January, 2010
Prior to NetSuite, The Home Baked Cookie Company operated on two systems, a financial application and a CRM application. Data had to be continually entered into both, creating errors and loosing valuable intelligence.
- The company needed a system in which all parts of the business operations talked to each other, to allow for meaningful reporting.
- Needed a system in which backups did not disrupt the business operations, eliminating corrupt data, the loss of data and time spent recovering and restoring data.
- Required a system which could also be used outside the office, to eliminate the need for record copies to be made, an inefficient and potentially dangerous problem.
Results with NetSuite
- The Home Baked Cookie Company no longer has to worry about double entries, data backups, or the nightmare of loosing customer intelligence.
- Ability to access the entire system outside of the office, with anytime, anywhere access to customer information.
- Saving time and money on staff resources.
- Having all information in one screen has resulted in dealing with customers more efficiently and quickly.
According to Carina Venturi, Managing Director, The Home Baked Cookie Company, “NetSuite is probably the most efficient way to operate a small business.How can anyone do business any other way?”