In 1900 Melbourne became the first distributorship in Australia (and only proceeded by CASE'S expansion into South America in 1885 and Russia in 1899). CASE had signalled its worldwide commitment that has continued to grow ever since. Distribution in Victoria through recent years has been through independent dealerships until June 2006 when the dealership was again acquired by CASE itself and is now operated as a wholly owned subsidiary of KCNHA Pty Ltd (the distribution company for CASE Construction products in Australia).
Through the years, CASE Construction products became renowned for reliability and technological innovation building a brand loyalty that exists today. The CASE Victoria dealership continues to operate from established Dandenong premises comprising expansive display areas, Administration, Spare Parts warehouse and Service workshop comprising maintenance, engineering/welding and paint shop facilities.
Field Service support is available via a number of dedicated and purpose built service units, all equipped to meet customers' requirements. Regional service support is also available through alliances with key service organisations in various parts of the state. With the emphasis on after sales support, CASE Victoria has invested heavily in not only the Dandenong business but a greater range of spare parts and inventory levels. Additionally, CASE's National Parts Centre in Sydney holds in excess of $100m of parts stock to support the Dealer Network. New and used equipment customers' benefit as the dealership carries a full range of product on display and ready to demonstrate.
The next generation of Case Heavy Excavators has arrived.