One of the main frustrations of a growing business is the fact that you have done the work and delivered on your promises, but now you need to fight to get your customers to hold up their end of the bargain - paying your invoice. This effort in chasing customers for payment can seriously drain precious energy from your business and diverts focus from what you do best.
If you answer yes to any of the following questions, then you should consider cash flow finance:
1. Would life be grand if your customers paid you COD?
2. Would you have more time to spend on productive tasks if you didn't have to call your customers to remind them about payment
3. Could you sleep better at night knowing that your invoice has been recieved by your customer and that they will be paying it?
4. Could you save money by not employing staff to specifically chase invoices for you?
5. Would your significant other half be happy that your family home is not being used as security for your business?
6. Would your blood pressure drop if you knew what money was coming to you and exactly when it was coming?
7. Could you obtain a discount from your suppliers if you paid them COD?
8. Is the fact that you have to wait for payment stopping you from growing your business?
9. Do you dislike the amount of red tape the bank asks for when applying for finance?
10. Has your business been rejected by the bank for finance?
11. Have you applied to your bank for finance and they approved an amount that will not deliver the result you need?
12. Do you have a seasonal business that requires funding at a specific time of year only?
13. If you were less stressed about paying bills would this improve your quality of life?
If you think that you could use some assistance with your cash flow, then perhaps cash flow finance could deliver an effective solution.