ORDER PARTS ONLINE. ANYTIME.
Imagine ordering parts without leaving the office, without picking up the telephone, right from from your desktop - 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
With PartStore you can choose exactly how you want to order parts:
- PartStore Web allows you to order parts from any standard Web browser
- PartStore Integrated Procurement provides seamless integration with your own current business systems
CAT® PARTSTORE™ WEB
PartStore Web gives customers the freedom to order parts from virtually anywhere. Any Internet browser can be used to place an order - any time of day, any day of the week.
With PartStore Web you have all these benefits:
Fast and Convenient PartStore includes numerous time-saving features that help you complete your parts orders quickly and efficiently.
Real-time Price and Availability from your Cat Dealer, accessible within a single click, helps you make more informed purchasing decisions.
Online Parts Books lets you quickly search over 800,000 part numbers by keyword, equipment, system and component.
Value options such as Remanufactured, Cat Classic, Dealer Exchange and Used are automatically displayed and available for purchase.
Shared Frequent Order Lists save time by letting you place orders using lists that you, your Dealer or someone else in your company has already created.
Online Order History, Invoice Review and Reman Core Status help you keep more accurate records. User preferences lets you eliminate unnecessary steps from your ordering process and set defaults for commonly required fields.
Email Order Acknowledgement confirms your order and helps you stay informed regarding its status.
Build-able Hose Component Breakdown displays a list of the parts needed to build a hose.
If you operate within South Australia and have a trading account with Cavpower, connection to PartStore Web has never been easier. Click here to Register Now
If you don’t have a trading account with Cavpower but would like to open one, simply contact our Credit Department using our Contact Us form for further details.
CAT® PARTSTORE™ INTEGRATED PROCUREMENT
Many customers are automating their procurement processes and integrating with supplier systems to streamline their operations. Since 2001 Caterpillar® has been an industry leader in the integrated procurement of parts by facilitating hundreds of connections between customer business systems and their Caterpillar dealer’s business systems.
Customers who procure parts and receive electronic invoices through these connections are driving a more efficient and accurate purchase order process throughout their organisation.
PartStore Integrated Procurement (PS/IP) offers Cavpower customers all the benefits of PartStore Web plus one or all of the following capabilities:-
- Retrieve current price and availability information from Cavpower and electronically return that information to your business system prior to ordering any parts
- Send parts orders direct from your business system electronically to Cavpower
- Receive immediate acknowledgement upon order receipt and an electronic notification after the order is processed
- Receive invoices electronically from Cavpower directly to your business system
These are the benefits:-
- Improves efficiency - The order is placed directly from your business system
- Improves accuracy - Customers have dealer part number & price files to create a parts list
- Instant Information - Receive availability instantaneously for emergency orders.
- Saves time - Automatic stock order replenishment, without manual intervention