It captures and stores up to 32,000 high resolution colour images on its internal memory card before overwriting the oldest image. This allows the Camera to be installed quickly, without any wires at all, to monitor problem areas.
Many cameras today are advertised as ‘wireless’ but still require the power cable to be connected, whereas Catch’Em-Cam is totally ‘wire-free’
The extra-ordinary battery life means that even if the Camera takes 200 photos per day, every day of the week, the camera will still operate for around 6 weeks! The camera can also be powered from an external mains plug pack. A remote control enables you to capture images on command as well as arm and disarm the camera.
The Catch’Em-Cam is ideal for monitoring areas around the home where property or valuables are disappearing or being vandalized. It can also be used as a security camera for detecting intruders in the home, office or retail shop, by simply connecting it to existing alarm systems.
There is no need for a technician to install it. You simply Velcro® or screw the Camera to the wall, turn it on, and walk away - that’s how easy it is. When someone breaks into your home, you simply check the memory card and then give it to the police as evidence - It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Features of Catch’Em-Cam® - Motion Activated Digital Security Camera
- Standalone operation from internal HC battery with 9 weeks standby.
- Set and forget operation
- Customised image-capture sequence & Pre-Trigger image capture
- Event-Triggered or Time-Lapse camera modes.
- Time and date stamped images with programmable text overlay.
- External trigger input.
- Flexible scheduler for independent arming and disarming of camera.
- Time and date stamped event log
- Image encryption for security
- High speed image viewer included with setup software.
- Digital signature including camera ID, within each image for legal verification
- Optional Black & White image sensor for very low light or covert applications
- Optional weather-proof case and flush mounting kit (for folder and bollard mounting)