- Down loading of EBVs from ABRI either online or via floppy disk
- Online Electronic weight submission to ABRI for EBV calculations
- Easy export of your animal weights and traits to ABRI
CattleLink has the unique ability to store multiple sets of EBVs for each animal, thus recording EBV history for each animal.
EBVs down loaded into CattleLink can be used to:
- Create EBV projections to preview matings
- Rank sires and dams according to EBV traits
- Compare EBVs with DWGs and weight ratios
- Track EBV changes of animals over time
- Create cattle EBVs reports for sale catalogues or other
CattleLink is fully integrated with Australian breed societies. Breed Society contact details have been pre-entered as well as breed codes for your breed including: calving ease, colour and fate.
CattleLink allows for online registration of your calves to your Breed Society.