CCTV footage can be searched by simply entering a date and time, applying a mouse pointer to a timeline on a monitor screen, or searching for activity in a specified area.
Environmental, Health & Safety (EH&S)
You can address EH&S legislation requirements with a video surveillance system that helps you provide a secure and safe working environment for your employees and visitors. It can also help provide you with information when investigating EH&S claims.
- Digital video surveillance can give you the ability to quickly and easily view access points in multiple areas of your facility.
- With digital video surveillance, you can have greater control over loss. It may also help lower liability and insurance costs.
- Surveillance can discourage workplace violence, harassment and poor customer service.
- Digital video recorders (DVRs) mean no more broken or worn-out tapes, and no more costly maintenance.
- Improved picture quality
- DVRs deliver sharper images, with no loss of quality over time.
- Enhanced capabilities
- DVRs allow you to store more information using less space. Plus, events captured with DVRs can easily be downloaded, recorded to a CD-ROM or duplicated when an additional copy is required.
- Remote access
- Many DVR units can help you oversee your business from anywhere you have remote connectivity.