By focusing on the critical features for payment card and other secure transactions, the router makes it possible for network operators to grow their business by taking advantage of the increasing ubiquity and security of global cellular networks.
Digi TransPort WR11 comes with Digi's enterprise software configuration by default, which means network administrators have the routing, security, VPN and stateful firewall tools they need to create a PCI compliant network right out of the box.
Network administrators are further empowered with Digi SureLink™ and Digi Remote Manager™. Digi Surelink ensures the router maintains a persistent connection with the cellular network for SLA performance and Digi Remote Manager gives the ability to collect detailed network performance statistics.
With the addition of the WR11, the Digi TransPort WR family now offers network management professionals a full suite of routers for every retail or point-of-sale application, from simple Ethernet connections (WR11), Ethernet and legacy serial devices (WR21) and more added-value applications like DSL backup and Wi-Fi access point creation (WR41 and WR44).
Features and benefits:
- Secure, proprietary operating system gives the advanced routing and VPN capability necessary for PCI compliant networks
- Digi SureLink and Digi Remote Manager provide the tools to meet SLAs and measure network performance
- Advanced stateful firewall and failover helps the WR11 self-heal networking problems
- 5-year warranty and Digi's global footprint support long term deployments around the world
- Support for HSPA and EVDO networks removes reliance on wired or customer-hosted WAN connections