In today's cement industry, where the variables have increased, so too has the difficulty in finding the ideal solution.
After extensive conversation with our clients, Scantech's solutions are individually designed to address our client's exact needs.
Our solutions are provided through specialised services which include:
- Project Engineering Services- comprehensive engineering support for the installation and start-up.
- Turnkey Installation Service - complete installation and commissioning of the equipment and control system
- Product Support Service - post warranty service that include remote access and diagnosis for calibration maintenance, software upgrades and personal visits by experts
- After Sales Support Service - world class after sales support through our network situated worldwide
- Product Training - onsite training provided to plant personnel on operation and health and safety as part of our scope of supply.
Stockpile Analysis and Monitoring
A GEOSCAN is positioned before the stockpile to monitor the quarry materials and meet stockpile targets.
There is continuous monitoring of accumulated composition for immediate stockpile management information and improved feedback to mining operations for better control of stockpile analysis- silica, alkalis and minimise use of expensive additives after reclaiming.
Raw Mix Control and Monitoring
A GEOSCAN is positioned after reclaim from the stockpile to correct the composition. Raw mix control:
- Continuous monitoring of blend composition - automated feedback control of additives
- More uniform raw mix composition - lower standard deviation of LSF
- Improved refractory life
- More homogeneous clinker quality - lower grinding costs