Kemper Central Extraction Unit is supplied ready to use including control unit and plug. The system can be offered as a low pressure or high vacuum unit.
The filter cartridges work on the principle of surface filtration:
- Our unique teflon-coated KemTex ePTFA-membrane filter medium separates all harmful substances at the surface and the extracted dust cannot penetrate the filter media.
- Even superfine particles (< 0.4 µm), which are alveole exhcangeable, eventually enter the welder's bloodstream, and stay in the body to cause serious illnesses like cancer or Parkinson's Desease are captured reliably.
- Since the extracted dust particles are captured on the surface of the filter cartridge, it's simply cleaned via rotating nozzles using compressed air.
Cleaning and Disposal
- After a contamination limit has been reached, the automatic filter cleaning takes place without interrupting the operation of the unit.
- After the dust has been cleaned off the cartridges, it will be collected in an integrated dust collector for easy disposal.