Centre D/G Pocket Shopfront - 100/150 x 50 - 714 System
Lidco’s 714 framing system is specifically designed to accept double glazed units. The system is available in 100mm or 150mm framing options.
The system is ideally suited for shopping centres, offices, show rooms and commercial buildings.
The 714 system is engineered to be manufactured in various framing combinations including, fixed shopfront assemblies, entrances doors, automatic doors and continuous glazed walls and operable sashes.
Framing options include hinged, pivot, sliding and bi-fold, as well a variety of awning/casement, double hung and sliding sash options are available.
Double glazed units up to 25mm thick can be installed with roll in and captive wedges. A single glazing adaptor is also available.
All Lidco framing systems are available in popular powder coat and anodised finishes.
- Accepts glass thickness up to 25mm IGU
- Choice of 100mm or 150mm frame width
- Couples with other Lidco commercial and residential systems
- Spandrel adaptors allows other glazing options to be incorporated
- Accepts a variety of awning sash options
- Large range of sub head and sub sill available
- Aluminium frames to be manufactured using Lidco 714 system 100x52mm or 150x52mm centre glazed commercial framing
- Selected framing to be engineered, manufactured and installed in accordance with:
- AS 2047-2048 (windows in buildings),
- AS/NZS 1170 (loading code),
- AS/NZS 1664 (aluminium structures code)
- Selected glazing to be in line with performance requirements as set out in:
- AS 1288 (glass in buildings)
- AS/NZS 4666 (double glazing)
- Size limitations are governed by design intent, glass selection and local wind load and deflection requirements.
For further technical assistance and fabricator selection contact your local Lidco sales office. An engineer should be consulted to ensure selected framing meets the requirements as set out in the relevant Australian standards
To Know More about Centre D/G Pocket Shopfront - 100/150 x 50 - 714 System Please click here