The Hyginox SH pump is a centrifugal pump manufactured in stainless steel with steel lantern.
This pump is specially designed to meet the requirements of applications such as filtering, bottling, CIP supply, and auxiliary services in the chemical industry.
Operating principle of Centrifugal Pump Hyginox SH
Housed inside the casing, the impeller rotates in conjunction with the pump shaft
With this arrangement, the impeller blades convey energy to the fluid in the form of kinetic energy and pressure energy.
This pump is not reversible by simple reversal of the direction of rotation. The direction of rotation is clockwise when the pump is viewed from the rear side of the motor.
Design and features of Centrifugal Pump Hyginox SH
- Casing manufactured with cold-formed plate.
- DIN connections (standard).
- Open impeller manufactured with stainless steel investment casting technology.
- Mechanical seal according to DIN 24960 L1K.
- Pump certified according to 3A sanitary standards.
- Motor according to IEC B35 standards.
- IEC B35 motors (B34 for SH-15), IP55, F-class insulation.
- Parts in contact with pumped media - AISI 316L
- Gaskets (standard) - EPDM (FDA)
- Mechanical seal (standard) - C/SIC/EPDM
- Lantern - GG-15
- Inside surface finishing - Ra < 0.8 µm
- Outside surface finishing - Mirror polished
Options of Centrifugal Pump Hyginox SH
- Seal in C/St.St and SiC/SiC.
- Bareshaft construction for models SH-35 / 38.
- Gaskets in FPM (Viton®) and PTFE.
- Self-priming casing.
- Drainage connection.
- Connections: Clamp, SMS, RJT...
- Motors with additional protection.
- Switchboard trolley.
- AISI 304 shroud and platen.
- Stainless steel shroud.
- AISI 304 legs.