It is built using a stainless steel spray tank and features a strong and durable boom which extends up to 40m. Combining simple plumbing and in cab controls along with a high capacity centrifugal pump, this compact demount sprayer offers a versatile alternative to a dedicated self propelled sprayer.
Standard features such a automatic rate control and spray line prime and purge maximise spraying performance. These features can be enhanced by a wide range of technologically advanced options including GPS automatic boom section control and Chafer Contour automatic boom levelling.
Features of Chafer Multidrive Demount Sprayer:
Stainless Steel Tank:
Constructed of durable stainless steel the baffled tank incorporates a deep sump that ensures complete emptying even on sloping ground. Tank sizes range from 3000 - 5000l and each incorporates an additional clean water tank. A triple tank rinse system aids rapid and thorough tank cleaning.
Either an 18-30m twin fold or 30-40m boom is available. Both boom systems are fully suspended for bounce, tilt and yaw offering superb ride stability over rough ground.
As with all Chafer booms the addition of Chafer Contour can constantly adjust boom height to provide a uniform spraying distance from the crop maximizing the efficiency of chemical application while reducing operator fatigue. Both boom configurations can be fitted with plumbing for suspension fertilizer application.
The sprayer is fitted with a 2” hydraulically driven centrifugal pump which gives ample pressure and flow for all chemical and solution fertilizer application. Flow rates of 650l/min allow rapid tank filling while pressures of up to 7 bar enable efficient chemical application using all kinds of jets.
For specialist high rate fertilizer application a 3” centrifugal pump can be fitted offering flow rates of up to 1100l/min.
Rapid Sprayer Demounting:
The sprayer is designed so that demounting is quick and simple through the use of four jacking legs. The sprayer is secured by four locking pins while the electric cables and hydraulic hoses are all linked to the tractor via quick release connectors.
Responsive Application Rate Control:
Application rates are automatically regulated while spraying by a simple to operate TeeJet 844 pressure based rate controller.
This quick and responsive control system maintains a constant application rate regardless of forward speed while at the same time recording sprayed area, volume and tank contents. It can be easily upgraded to automatic boom section control to maximize spraying precision.
Specifications of Chafer Multidrive Demount Sprayer:
Chassis & Tank:
- Sprayer designed to medium and long wheel base Multidrive 6185 tractors.
- Fully welded box section modular build chassis.
- Quick hitch/release pins for rapid de-mounting.
- Demounting legs & jacks.
- Mudguards & road traffic lights. Clean clothing locker.
- 3000l, 4000l, or 5000l stainless steel tank and clean water tank.
- Dry sight gauge.
- Hinged inspection lid.
- High volume agitation system.
- Triple tank rinse system.
- 18-30m twin fold boom.
- 30-40m triple fold boom.
- ¾” or 1” stainless steel spray line with 0.5m jet spacing.
- Triple outlet anti-drip nozzle bodies.
- Three sets of Hypro VP jets.
- Spray line prime and purge.
- Quick release end caps for boom tube draining.
In Cab Controls:
- TeeJet 844 automatic application rate controller
- In cab electrical control of boom sections.
- Hydraulically driven centrifugal pump (650l/min, 7 bar).High capacity stainless steel chemical hopper.
- Rotary liquid source and destination control valves.
- Pressure filtration system with isolation valve.
- 5m suction hose.
- In field wash down kit.
- Hand washing water tank.