Our approach defines your change management strategy and concept and provides operating tools and methods to meet six success factors:
- Common orientation -- Increases transparency of program/project goals and aligns managers and employees to the objectives of the change
- Conviction -- Drives successful change with a clear vision about a future desired state seen as attractive enough for people to give up a current stable state
- Ability -- Establishes understanding of new processes, revised roles, and the skills necessary to run new transactions proficiently
- Uniform perception -- Drives efficiency of the change process by standardising project organisation activity and communication to the employees involved
- Positive results -- Ensures that employees can visualise, experience, and accept positive results of the change process as soon as possible
- Long-term effects -- Changes the organisational situation to positively reinforce new ways of thought, behaviour, and activities
Our experienced consultants have applied our change management approach in many different situations -- combining it successfully with effective project management.