Features and Benefits of the Bizerba Checkweighing System:
- Matthews' range of checkweighers is made in Germany, by Bizerba.
- It includes stand-alone, manual checkweighers for weight-based marking with an integrated database; while the checkweigh-labelling systems consist of compact, fully automatic labellers that can be used as stand-alone machines with manual feed or be integrated into existing automated production lines for fully automatic weigh and weigh-price labelling.
- Matthews can seamlessly integrate a scales connection into its high-performance range of intelligent weighing, information and communication technology.
- The checkweighers have a well well-designed monochrome display (which has function keys organised on themes), or an optional 12.1" colour touch-screen. The multi-display concept means several operating units (such as for remote display), can be set up at different places along the production line.
- Short and long-term statistics can be viewed, printed out, evaluated and stored. Full documentation of the recorded production data is available digitally or on paper. Reports can also be generated on random testing for packaging conformity and statistics about materials, machines, batches, shifts and alarm messages, including a time stamp, allowing trends and process efficiency to be quickly detected. For manufacturers, the advantages are targeted cost reductions, greater customer satisfaction, few stoppages, more transparency and increased profits.
- The Bizerba checkweighers are also adaptable, easily adjusted on site and expandable for future needs.