This machine has a capacity of 6 cartons per minute and the outfeed can be orientated to suit the plant layout. The concept was kept simple with attention given to manufacturing a unit that suited a food hygiene environment
The Carton Cutter is constructed from stainless steel and is a stand alone compact machine that is easily installed and operated.
Complete H&C cheese handling packages are available.
At the front end - Robotic De Palletising, De Cartoning, Zero Pressure Accumulation and De Bagging.
At the back end - Robotic Packing and Palletising.
BENEFITS of Cheese Handling - Carton Cutter:
- The hazards normally associated sharp knives, repetitive action and manual handling of heavy cartons are eliminated.
- Product can be either hand fed directly from a pallet or automatically fed by a conveyor.
- The manual removal of the two half carton sections allows for product inspection prior to processing.
- Suitable for a wide range of food products that come in block form, including cheese, cocoa butter, chefade etc.
- Suits plant retrofit with small foot print and optional outfeed orientation.
For further information about the Cheese Handling - Carton Cutter visit Haden & Custance Ltd at http://www.hadencustance.co.nz/
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Haden & Custance Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Design & Manufacture Of Material Handling & Automation Solutions