The Dosator offers the market a range of low pressure peristaltic pumps up to 1.5 bar for demanding metering duties.
In potable and pool water applications as well as in the food and chemical industries, it provides a well balanced range of capacities combined with excellent accuracy and chemical resistance
The new DOSATOR VPP / VPP-E microprocessor controlled peristaltic metering pumps with speed control were designed for metering liquid and aggressive media.
They are characterized by their compact and user-friendly design. High quality materials of construction and components (for example, the gearbox with double bearings) ensure long service life.
- Reliable metering of smallest quantities
- No dry running
- Quick and simple replacement of hose
- Closed loop speed control by DC motor
- Double ball bearings for gearbox
- No contact of liquid with pump components
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Enclosure IP 65
- Prevention of back flow
- Low maintenance
- Compact design