- The AlphaTec® glove incorporates revolutionary Ansell Grip Technology™ to enable users to handle wet or oily objects with less grip force and more control. This unique combination of liquid-proof chemical resistance and grip, together with flexibility and dexterity, makes the AlphaTec® glove the logical choice when working with chemicals.
- Reliable chemical protection for added user safety. The patented Ansell Grip Technology™ ensures that the coating polymer does not penetrate the liner during manufacture. The coating is therefore consistent and sound, significantly reducing the likelihood of chemical leakage onto the skin.
- AlphaTec® gloves have a chemical resistance performance equivalent to the Sol-Vex® 37-645 glove.
- AQL 0.65 (EN374)
- Ansell Grip Technology™
- Agriculture & Viticulture
- Automotive & Transportation
- Building & Construction
- Machinery & Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Chemical handling
- Printing industry
- Emergency services
- Chemical handling, especially caustics and solvents
- Handling objects coated in grease and oils
- Handling paints, inks, dyes, glues and adhesives
- Refining - Oil & Petrol
For more information on Chemical Gloves - AlphaTec® 58-530 58-535, please click here.