Surecote 500AR Series
A chemical resistant epoxy that gives excellent resistance to mild organic acids and to fat attack (chicken fat and palm oils) on commercial kitchens and delicatessen floors in supermarkets.
A chemical resistant epoxy that gives good resistance to a range of organic acids and in particular, 98% sulphuric acid splash and spillage.
Surecote 500 AR Series -Acid Resistant Resin
Surecote 500 AR has been specifically formulated as a trowel-applied coating for the prevention of corrosion in concrete surfaces in strong chemical environments.
Surecote 500 AR can be used in fibreglass laminations (horizontal and vertical) on aggregate filled (horizontal) applications onto concrete surfaces.
For use on concrete where a tough, hard wearing chemical and slip-resistant coating is required.
Typicalapplications may include the following:
- Mining – mineral processing
- Battery manufacturing
- Electroplating shops
- Secondary containment chemical bunds
- Commercial kitchens.
Floors requiring resistance to a high concentration of organic and mineral acids.
Features & Benefits
- Seamless – no joints other than existing in the concrete;
- Excellent mechanism properties;
- Versatile application – trowel or fibreglass lamination;
- Non-slip – fine to coarse textures;
- Colours – available in a limited colour range in factory batch quantities. On site colours by tins or oxides.
- Splash & Spillage
- Sulphuric acid 98%
- Hydrochloric acid 32%
To Know about Chemical Resistant Floor Coatings -Surecote 500AR3 Please click here