Fibreclene joint less wall systems consist of either Epoxy (E) or Polyester (P) resin bound glass fibre reinforcement, applied insitu to structural walls and surfaces to provide a joint less, impact resistant and hygienic surface cladding.
- Good stain and chemical resistance
- Short application period
- Excellent impact and abrasion resistance
- Easily cleaned
- May be applied to a wide variety of substrates
- Easily repaired and maintained
- Non toxic
- Will not peel or flake
- Semi Gloss
- White, pastel colours to order
- Resistant to
- Most solvents
- Moderate strength acids and alkalis
- Food storage and processing areas,
- Freezing works
- Slaughter houses
- Dairy factories
- Brine tanks
- Chemical processing plants
- Chemical storage bunds.
- Application when humidity exceeds 80% RH
- Application of Fibreclene P within close proximity to foodstuffs (Use Fibreclene E)
- Chlorinated solvents
- Extended exposure to caustic
Conventional and novalac epoxies for use in the food, beverage, chemical and mining industries where non-slip, impervious, hard wearing floor coatings are required.
Used where chemical resistance to alkaline chemicals is specifically required.
To Know about Chemical Resistant Wall Coatings-Fibreclene Please click here