With speeds up to 3900 RPM, the 6177-20 allows for fast cutting of drywall track in bundles, angle iron, conduit, pipe, channels, tubing, and rebar up to a 5 inch maximum capacity. A durable light weight design allows the user portability without sacrificing durability, while its oversized wheel guards provide added protection from debris.
A 45 degree miter capacity with an adjustable fence allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material. The large spindle lock button provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves; while the quick adjust vise clamp allows the clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes.
- Powerful 15 Amp, 4.0 Maximum Horsepower Motor: Delivers maximum cutting performance in a wide variety of materials
- Large Cutting Capacity: Provides versatility for a wide range of cutting applications, up to 5" pipe
- Durable Light Weight Design: 40 lbs light weight design for portability without sacrificing durability
- Oversized Wheel Guards: Provides added protection from debris
- 45 Degree Miter Capacity With Adjustable Fence: Allows for quick and accurate miter cuts without flipping heavy material
- Large Spindle Lock Button: Provides quick and easy blade changes wearing gloves
- Quick Adjust Vise Clamp: Allows clamp to be adjusted quickly when cutting different material sizes
- All Ball Bearing Construction: Delivers maximum durability
- Voltage 120 AC/DC
- Amps 15.0
- Wheel Size 14"
- Max HP 4.0
- No Load RPM 3,900
- Arbor Size 1"
- Cut Type Abrasive
- Mitering Fence Yes
- Spindle 1"
- Spindle Lock Yes
- Bevel Capacity 45 degrees
- Capacity in OD Pipe 5"
- Capacity in Bar Stock 4-5/8" by 4-5/8"
- Capacity in Square Stock 5"
- Capacity in Round Pipe 5"
- Length 16"
- Shipping Weight 45.6 lbs
- 6177-20 Chop Saw
- Abrasive Wheel
- hex wrench