In addition, INFINITE CMMs incorporate the following exclusive features:
- NEW integrated wireless communication (WIFI 8.02.11b) with integrated Li-ION battery for INFINITE portability
- NEW integrated low profile Zero-G counterbalance
- NEW integrated USB digital camera
- NEW universal mounting system that reduces the footprint and simplifies set-up
- NEW Heidenhain encoders manufactured to our specifications for “wide-track” bearing support
- NEW next generation electronics with on-board diagnostics
- NEW next-generation carbon fiber probes are standard equipment
- NEW lighter-weight design
In addition, only CimCore provides a NIST traceable calibrated length standard with every arm to allow the operator to easily verify and document system performance for ISO or vender requirements.
INFINITE series arms are available with measuring ranges of 1.2-, 1.8-, 2.4-, 2.8-, 3.0- and 3.6 meters.
The Infinite is available with PowerINSPECT™, a Windows® program for inspection and reverse engineering. New expanded GD&T capability includes true position, perpendicularity, angularity, parallelism and concentricity.
The software automatically generates fully customised Excel® reports. Reports and Excel templates can be made as simple or complex as required and can be tailored to suit all customer or quality requirements.
When combined with CimCore's portable CMM, PowerINSPECT™ allows for rapid inspection of complex 3D parts and CAD-to-part comparison.