The system meets the current requirement for acoustics for cinema operators and can be constructed quickly when compared to plasterboard and masonry wall systems currently available. The system is also able to be constructed before the roof is installed.
- Acoustic performance: Excellent acoustic rating that meets high cinema requirements.
- Cost effective: Lower installed cost than plasterboard and masonry wall systems.
- Less wastage: Custom panel lengths greatly reduce waste allowing fewer waste bins.
- Fire protection: Excellent fire ratings.
- Flexible finishing options: Can be either painted, rendered or plasterboard lined.
- Strength and security: Corrosion protected steel-reinforced AAC panels provide a high degree of strength, durability and security.
- No wet trades: Less mess and a cleaner, safer work area.
For more information on Cinema Wall System for Commerical & Industrial - Hebel®, please click here.