Different actuator styles allow for differentiation of look and feel. Various delay characteristics and current ratings satisfy applications from logic level protection of PLCs, sensors, or other low current devices up to medium size motors and heaters.
Most units can be through-panel mounted or plugged into DIN rail sockets. Standard termination is via .250" quick-connect terminals, sockets use M3.5 screw terminals.
- Available in 3 different actuator styles
- Current ratings up to 30A at 250VAC or 65VDC
- 1, 2, or 3 pole models
- Optional DIN rail or surface mount sockets
- Variety of delay tripping curves
- Optional "inertia delay" to prevent nuisance tripping on motor or transformer loads
- Optional alarm contacts or auxiliary contacts
- Reliable to over 10,000 operations
- UL recognized, CSA certified, VDE