Powered by internal rechargeable batteries the Clad Boy is offered with a full range of accessories and extension kits.
Suitable for vertical and horizontal wall panels weighing up to 350Kg and roof panels up to 25m long, the Clad Boy is quick, safe, reliable and extremely easy to use.
With hundreds of machines manufactured and used in over 20 countries worldwide, Clad Boy has been used to safely install millions of square metres of composite panels.
Clad Boy complies with all current legislation and sets the standard for vacuum panel lifters.
- Versatile unit can lift all types of composite roof and wall panels.
- Quick and easy to operate with time and labour savings.
- Can handle wall and roof panel in any orientation.
- Suitable for wall panels up to 350 kg and roof panels up to 25 meters long.
- Battery operated, reliable and compact.
- Supplied complete with robust transport and storage container.
- Improved handling safety and fully complies with all relevant standards.
- Recommended by leading panel manufacturers throughout Europe.
- Suitable for use with crane, forklift, telehandler or other hoisting equipment.
Advanced suction pad technology protects panel surfaces and finishes.
Audible low vacuum warning.
Large vacuum buffer tank.
Low battery warning system.
Secondary safety device.
Machine weights from only 120kg.
Fully complies with CE regulations and with all current standards.