Clamp-on Ground Resistance Testers are used in multi-grounded systems without disconnecting the ground under test. The Model 3711 simply clamps around the ground conductor or rod and measures the resistance to ground.
By performing measurements on intact ground systems, the user also verifies the quality of the grounding connections and bonds. Resistance and continuity of grounding loops around pads and buildings may also be measured.
- Simple and fast clamp-on operation - no leads, no auxiliary rods or spacing requirements. No need to disconnect neutral service.
- Direct reading of ground resistance from 0.01O to 1200O.
- Direct reading of continuity and ground loop resistance.
- Direct reading of ground leakage or phase current from 1mA to 30Arms.
- Jaw design with large 1.25" (32mm) window - accommodates up to 1000MCM cables.
- Auto-off for power management.
- CE Mark and UL approved.
- Rugged Lexan head and body construction resists breakage.
- Patented design.
- Measure electrical ground rod and grid resistance.
- Use on multi-grounded systems without disconnecting the ground rod under test.
- Measure resistance and continuity of grounding loops around pads and buildings.
- Measure leakage current flowing to ground or circulating in ground systems.
- Conduct field surveys and retrieve and analyze readings at a later time.
- Use on cell towers and telecommunication sites.
- Use on pools, spas and other consumer installations.