The Model 503 is auto-ranging, and provides the user with AC Volts, DC Volts, AC Amperes, DC Amperes, resistance, and continuity.
The large and complete 4000-count LCD features comprehensive user interface symbols such as a low battery indicator.
Clamp-On Meter Model 503 is equipped with a Data Hold function, which freezes the measurement.
The Model 503 is compact for comfortable one-handed operation, and the hooked jaw design is easy to maneuver in crowded wiring and breaker panels. The jaw opening for the Model 503 is 1.1" (28mm).
Features of Clamp-On Meter Model 503:
- Compact size - fits into your pocket.
- 400A AC or 400A AC/DC current measurements.
- 600V AC/DC volt measurements.
- Resistance measurements to 400O.
- Continuity with beeper below 40O.
- Hold function to "freeze" readings.
- Push-button for easy ADC zeroing.
- Large easy-to-read 4000-count display.
- 42-segment bargraph.
- Includes test leads and a soft carrying pouch
Applications of Clamp-On Meter Model 503:
- Industrial, commercial, HVAC and residential troubleshooting.
- Power panel, junction box and battery bank monitoring.
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting on traditional and non-linear leads, such as adjustable speed drives and computers.