The Model 500 is auto-ranging, and provides the user with AC Volts, AC Amperes, resistance, and continuity.
The large and complete 4000-count LCD features comprehensive user interface symbols such as a low battery indicator. It is equipped with a Data Hold function, which freezes the measurement.
The Model 500 is compact for comfortable one-handed operation, and the hooked jaw design is easy to manoeuvre in crowded wiring and breaker panels. The jaw opening for the Model 500 is 1.1” (28mm).
Features of Clamp-On Meters - Model 500:
- Compact size - fits into your pocket.
- 400AAC current measurements.
- 600VAC volts measurements.
- Resistance measurements to 400O.
- Continuity with beeper below 40O.
- Hold function to "freeze" readings.
- Large easy-to-read 4000-count display.
- 42-segment bargraph.
- Includes test leads and a soft carrying pouch
- Electrical testing of distorted currents found on uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), speed controls, static power blocks, chopped power supplies, controllers and motors.