Modern ergonomic design and exceptional reliability makes the Clark ECG the perfect workhorse for all indoor applications such as warehouses and factories.
One characteristic of a great lift truck is being versatile enough to serve a wide range of customers and industries, yet still have the ability to adapt to the specific needs of individual applications. The ECG has exactly these qualities.
- One characteristic of a great lift truck is being versatile enough to serve a wide range of customers and industries, yet still have the ability to adapt to the specific needs of individual applications. The ECG has exactly these qualities.
- The ECG features a low center of gravity that improves truck stability and travel speeds which meet or exceed those of the competition. Performance parameters are adjustable to the application, operator preference, experience or skill level of the operator.
- Standard on all trucks is the ability to have performance parameters by your authorized CLARK dealer to optimize productivity in specific application. Available with the optional CLARK Command is the added benefit of enabling the operator to make adjustments within certain performance ranges.
- Four turn lock - to - lock power steering provides excellent maneuverability and responsiveness. On demand power steering is available to reduce the already low power steering noise and power consumption.
- Hydraulic operations are smooth and quiet thanks to hydraulic cushioning which reduces jarring and potential product and equipment damage.
- Hydraulic flow is easily adjustable to accommodate a variety of attachment requirements. A simple screw turn is all that's required, which eliminates the changing of flow control catridges.
- A variety of uprights is available to meet the vast majority of customers' needs.
- Standard on all models is an auxiliary valve, which provides greater flexibility in adding hydraulic functions.