These classic portals helps to prevent unapproved access to the organization and prevents piggybacking and tailgating. Pathminder offers three different classic portals – E1 security portal, E3 security portal and E4 security portal.
- E1 security portal can be customizable and hence could be used in places where there is space constraints.
- E3 security portal is conceived for places with more space where people flow is more. This security portal is the right fit for wheel chair access.
- E4 security portal is a double entry portal which caters to higher traffic locations
- E1 portal adopts elegant artistic design that enables the portal to fuse well with the line of the building.
- It also comes with an innate interlocking system which guarantees that only authorised employees can gain access to the location.
- E3 portal allows only a single person to move at a time which guarantees higher levels of security.
- For less secure areas which demands better output, the APD system can be turned off to boost the transit capacity and enables nearly 4-5 people to transit at a time.
- E4 portal automatically prevents the opening of outer and inner doors concurrently.
- E1 classic portal is available in 995*995 millimetres footprint,where P1A model weighs 400kg, P4A model weighs 470 kg and P6B & BR3 weighs 650 kg.
- Transits in E1 port can be made in two ways –either straight or at 90°
- E3 security portal features 860 millimetres wide entrance, where P1A model weighs 880kg, P4A model weighs 930 kg and P6B & BR3 weighs 1120 kg.
- E4 security portal assists in flexible exit and entry flow and helps to save 240 millimetres. P1A model weighs 740kg, P4A model weighs 780 kg and P6B & BR3 weighs 1050 kg.
- All the classic portals are P1A Burglary resistant and features 11mm toughed safety glass. They also comes with an Infrared sensor and anti-slipping floor to avert injury.
- They also come with a battery backup which ensures that the access control works flawlessly even when there is power failure.