As the degree of integration of LSI increases as well as large scaled FPD production is driving forward, removal of gaseous contaminants such as ammonia and acid gases in clean room has become an important issue.
To cope with this requirement, monitoring of air borne contaminants and periodic check of chemical performance at chemical filter is vital measure.
Diffusion scrubber is to absorb ammonia/acid gases in pure water. Then these are analyzed with an ion chromatograph.
The CM501 realize contamination-free, on-line air borne monitoring. Optional multi-stream type (16 points) is also available.
Features of Clean Room Gas Monitor CM501:
- Ammonia gas is measured at a sensitivity of 0.01 µg/m3.
- Acidic gases (hydrogen chloride, phosphoric acid, sulfur dioxide, etc.) are measured at the same sensitivity of 0.02 µg/m3.
- Ion chromatography, a highly reliable analyzing technique is used.
- A unique diffusion scrubber technique minimizes the contamination of samples..
- Eluent consumption is minimal and replacement of eluent is required only once a month.
- The results are monitored on a trend graph from a work station.
- Filterlife prediction software is available as a standard feature.
- Samples of up to 16 points are measured (optional).