The three-phase separator /filter combines the functionality of a vane or mesh separator, with the high efficiency, high capacity GFC coalescing filter; thus removing the need for separate water removal vessels, and their additional cost.
AF Filtration's pleated GFC coalescing element ensures maximum removal of liquid and particulate, while minimizing frequent and expensive element change outs by utilizing our standard patented high capacity element. It also reduces your future costs of spare elements, as the GFC elements may be ultrasonically cleaned.
- Turbine protection
- Gas compressor oil & water removal
- Delicate instrumentation protection
- Meter protection
- Liquid removal prior to compressed gas storage
- Heat exchanger protection
- Air compressor protection
- Boiler nozzle protection and efficiency booster
- Removal of moisture from digestive gases
- Gas radial velocity impacting on the surface area of the coalescing element 0.5 ft /sec
- Clean pressure drop inlet to outlet 1 psid Vessels are available in full ANSI class ratings
- All vessels are designed per ASME code Section VIII Div. 1 (Latest addendum)
- ASME "U" Stamp available upon request
- Pressure ranges ANSI 150#, 300#, 600#, 900#, 1500# or 2500#
- Seal material, Vessel material, Dimensions, and Coatings may be customised.