The CLI-1750/ LST-1700 Home Wiring Test Kit (HWTK) helps identify and locate potential problems with home wiring prior to activating new advanced digital services.
- Complete solution for installers eliminating the need for multiple meters or testers.
- Combination signal level meter, leakage meter, and home wiring tester.
- Easy-to-use, portable, and economical.
- Comprehensive tests to verify the quality of an installation.
- Icon-based user interface for ease of operation in all languages.
- Signal levels are checked to verify proper levels arriving at the tap and at the house.
- Frequency response is measured to verify proper losses and to uncover any roll-off or sharp changes in response.
- Frequency Domain Reflectometry test (FDR) reveals precise location of sources of reflections and degree of severity.
- Reverse Ingress Scan test shows the presence of noise, or ingress, generated in the house that hampers reverse communication for all customers sharing the node.
- Leakage test finds potential points of ingress, as the source may not be in operation while the installer is at the house.
- Signal Scan mode shows all channel levels at once.
- digiCheck(TM) digital signal average power measurement option.
- Sweep and FDR mode finds cable, component, and craftsmanship-related faults.
- Frequency agile leakage detection and measurement.
- Pass/fail check ensures FCC compliance and reduces subscriber call-backs.