You simply pay a regular subscription for the use of the system. SYSPRO Software offers this solution to you.
You would consider a SYSPRO cloud option if you:
- Are concerned about the impact on cash flow (capital outlay needed to start an on-premise ERP project)
- Want the option of subscription pricing for an ERP application
- Don't want to acquire and maintain your own infrastructure or manage internal ERP support staff
- Want to consolidate multiple site operations without the concern and risk of setting up your own central site
- Need to scale usage up or down without having to stop to upgrade the underlying infrastructure
- Want to have control over when you receive software upgrades
In keeping with delivering a flexible solution that adapts to your business needs we provide you with a choice of cloud solutions to suit your specific requirements:
SYSPRO BusinessLive - SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) Factsheet
SYSPRO BusinessLive is a monthly subscriptions based option that provides the full SYSPRO ERP solution, delivered via the cloud.
Managed Services – IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
This is a rental option on only the hardware, i.e. you would be responsible for the purchase, licensing and maintenance of the software.
Azure - The Microsoft Cloud Platform
This is a Cloud hosting agreement with Microsoft. To see more about this option please visit the Microsoft Azure Website.