Simple in design and low in maintenance, this high performance valve is used thoughout a wide range of industries. In action the Clyde Dome Valve is a pressure tight compressed air operated valve, capable of returning over one million maintenance-free cycles, even in abrasive, hazardous or toxic applications. ATEX compliant - the fast-closing cut-off valve incorporates a unique inflatable sealing mechanism, this provides the pressure tight seal, against the dome surface when in the closed position.
..Benefits of the Dome Valve
- Full bore material flow
- Only a quarter turn from fully closed to fully open
- Can cut through column of static material
- Copes with materials up to 480 deg C
- Sealing pressures up to 30 barg
- Handles abrasive products with ease
- No moving wear parts
- Long intervals between maintenance visits
For further information about Dome Valves visit Kockums Bulk Systems at http://www.kockumsbulk.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Kockums Bulk Systems team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Providing Solutions To The Process Industry