- PowerINSPECT from Delcam leads the way in today's market by delivering a complete CAD based Inspection Solution. PowerINSPECT surpasses traditional 2 dimensional inspection methods by offering you the capability to inspect against all your CAD data with any type of measurement device.
- PowerINSPECT can be used with all types of inspection hardware including manual and CNC CMMs, portable arms, optical measuring devices and CNC machine tools.
- It provides quality with ease of use. having a simple user interface which is intuitive and easy to use. The learning curve is short allowing the operator to get the most from the measuring device in the shortest possible time.
- PowerINSPECT's onscreen feedback and detailed graphical displays give immediate feedback for each measured point. Inspection reports can be generated automatically in a customised format to include pictorial, tabulated and statistical data, meeting the demands of design requirements and agreed International Standards.
Mitutoyo Cosmos Geopak-Win:
Geopak-Win is a new 3-D data analysis and CMM programming module that operates under the COSMOS system. This module includes all features of the geometric measuring program for CMMs.
Its enhanced graphic displays and the built-in interactivity on screen allow an inexperienced operator to measure complex parts, while maintaining the flexibility demanded by power users
- PC-DMIS CMM is the world’s leading metrolgy software for Coordinate Measurement Machines, both DCC and Manual. PC-DMIS comes in three versions: PC-DMIS PRO, PC-DMIS CAD and PC-DMIS CAD++. Each addresses a particular range of customer requirements.
- PC-DMIS PRO gives users access to a full range of part programming, evaluation and reporting capabilities through an easy to use, fully configurable GUI. PC-DMIS makes complex operations simple without sacrficing capability. Operations like defining datums, constructing features, selecting geometry and dimensioning are done with a few mouse clicks. Users intereact with graphical representations of the features they’ve measured. They generate reports from a full set of pre-defined templates or build their custom output using a flexible report-builder module. PRO also allows customers to meet specific requirements by adding their own macros and high level language rountines.
- PC-DMIS CAD adds CAD capabilites to PC-DMIS PRO. It allows users to import and export CAD modules in a range of standard formats including native CAD. With it customers develop, test and debug part programs directly on CAD models. The software extracts information directly from the model. This dramatically reduces the time required to generate part programs and eliminates most data entry errors. During execution, PRO compares the measured data directly to the CAD model and then grahpically reports the deviations against it.
- PC-DMIS CAD++ adds enhanced scanning and measurment capabilities to PC-DMIS CAD. In scanning, it supports a wide range of probing devices and includes a set of predifined scanning routines. CAD++ includes alorithms for 2D best-fit, 3D best-fit and iterative alignments that let users align the most complex aerospace and automotive parts. It also includes a full library of pre-defined routines for measuring complicated sheet metal features.
Full-Featured CMM Software Package.
CMM- Manager is a task-oriented, highly intuitive measurement software package for your CMMs. It is a fully integrated environment supporting walk-in quick-measure, one-click CAD-measure, collision-free CAD-teach, virtual simulation, real-time verification, advanced path planning, CAD alignment and Datum alignment.
CMM-Manager also offers you flexible yet easy-to-use functionalities, including graphical probe configuration management, automatic tip calibration, cross section scanning and group feature measurement.