The Ocean clipper consists of a hydraulic punch for one leg of the angle and a hydraulic drill (on centre with the punch) for the other leg of the angle. This allows for punching and drilling holes on both legs directly opposite each other, without the need for repositioning, which cannot be done on any other CNC angle line.
What sets this Angle line apart from all the others is that it uses a drill spindle in combination with the traditional punch and shear that is typically found on other angle lines. By using a drill/punch combo, the punch and drill can be positioned directly opposite each other - something that is not possible with traditional punch systems.
Ocean Clipper CNC Angle Line Features:
- Ability to process short clip angles as well as long bracing angles
- Eliminates manual layout and manual drilling
- Provides exceptional accuracy of hole placement, eliminating costly field modificaitons
- Easy installation bt fabricator
- Very space efficient, no bigger than most ironworkers
- Simple and easy to operate
- No computer experience required
- Full automatic punching, drilling and shearing cycle